Entries only open to Australian residents aged 18+.
*All fields are required
To enter this website please confirm you are of legal drinking age.
Please do not close this window.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. This promotion will be conducted in Participating Stores in Australia and New Zealand (defined below). The promotion will be conducted in each Participating Store during the following periods (each a "Promotional Period"):
A ‘Participating Store’ is any general trade alcohol store or New Zealand supermarket retailers licensed to sell alcohol that displays advertising material for this promotion (each a “Participating Store”). References in the following provisions to “General Trade” or “general trade stores” are to general trade alcohol stores or licensed supermarkets that display advertising material for this promotion.
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any 750ml bottle of Taylors Wines from a Participating Store in Australia or New Zealand during the Promotional Period ("Qualifying Purchase").
6. To enter, individuals must then go to the applicable website below that matches the Participating Store ("Entry Website") at which they made their Qualifying Purchase:
Individuals must then locate and complete the official entry form, including full name, phone number, email address, residing State and Country, either upload a copy of their receipt evidencing their Qualifying Purchase (if the Qualifying Purchase was made at Bottlemart or Sip n Save) OR enter their receipt number evidencing their Qualifying Purchase (if the Qualifying Purchase was made at any other Participating Store) and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of two (2) entries per person per day are permitted.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. For entries made during the LMG Promotional Period, purchase receipts must be from either Bottlemart or Sip n Save. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period for that Participating Store but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. There will be two (2) draws conducted for this promotion, consisting of one (1) major prize draw for all entries ("Major Draw") and one (1) minor draw for entries received from LMG Participating Stores only ("LMG Draw"). Both draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, 210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250, with the Major Draw being conducted in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The LMG Draw will take place at 10am AEDST on 31/10/19. The Major Draw will take place at 10am AEDST on 14/01/20. For the avoidance of doubt, all entries from the LMG Draw will be entered into the Major Prize Draw regardless of whether or not they are a winner. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on all Entry Websites on 07/11/19 (LMG Draw) and 21/01/20 (Major Draw).
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first thirty (30) valid entries drawn in the LMG Draw will each win a GoPro HERO7 Black 4K HyperSmooth Action Cam (SKU:917777) valued at AU$529 (NZ$569.99).
15. The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win a travel voucher valued at AU$12,000 (NZ$12,961 as at 19/09/19) depending on date and point of departure ("Major Prize") to be used for a trip to Mexico or Canada, as selected by the winner.
16. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with the Major Prize winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the itinerary.
17. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
18. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clauses, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
20. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Total prize pool value is up to AU$27,870 (NZ$29,779 as at 08/10/19). Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
22. A draw for any unclaimed prizes in the LMG Draw may take place on 04/02/20 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on all Entry Websites on 07/02/20.
23. A draw for the Major Prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 09/04/20 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner, if any, will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published on all Entry Websites on 16/04/20.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) a prize.
29. As a condition of accepting the Major Prize, the winner (and their companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
31. GoPro, HERO and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc. GoPro is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
32. The Promoter is Taylors Wines Pty Ltd (ABN 43 007 733 897) of Suite 2, Shed 72, 4F Huntley Street Alexandria NSW 2015, telephone 02 8585 3555.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/37762 ACT Permit No. TP19/04121 SA Permit No. T19/1493 LAPPS Approval Number: RB5404