GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE ENTRANTS.
DRAW 1: P. Tona, WA
DRAW 2: G. Fitch, SA
Purchase selected Taylors Wines from participating stores and complete the entry form from 10 July to 15 August 2017 for your chance to win daily Wallabies supporter packs or the major prize of a rugby safari tour for you and a friend to South Africa valued at $20,000.
Competition restricted to persons aged 18+.
Product barcode & proof of purchase required for entry.
To enter this website please confirm you are of legal drinking age.
Please do not close this window.
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Outlets (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. This promotion will be conducted in participating Cellarbrations, IGA Liquor, The Bottle O, Big Bargain and Ritchies outlets nationally that display material advertising this promotion as well as the Promoter's online store and Cellar Door (each a "Participating Outlet"). Entries into the promotion open on 02/07/2018 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 14/08/2018 ("Promotional Period"). All times referred to herein are in AEST.
4. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period purchase any 750ml bottle of Taylors Wine from a Participating Outlet ("Qualifying Transaction"). Individuals must ensure that they receive a receipt for their Qualifying Transaction, if one is not automatically provided to them.
5. To enter, individuals must then complete one (1) of the following methods during the Promotional Period:
• SMS Entry: send an SMS to 1977 7733 which includes their full name (first and last name), postcode and the receipt number for the Qualifying Transaction.
Premium SMS cost is 55c. Entrants must have premium service access. Entrants under 18 years old must obtain account holder's consent. SMS helpline: 1300 591 845. SMS winners will be contacted by SMS and/or phone and, if necessary, the Promoter will record their address details so that the prize may be awarded. SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process (including but not limited to tampering by way of use of techniques designed to avoid the payment of SMS costs) or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction regardless of the number of 750ml bottles of Taylors Wine purchased in that transaction in excess of one (1); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. Entrants must retain their original or a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant's entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Outlet of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. There will be three (3) draws in total (each a "Draw"). All Draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 at 3:00pm on the dates specified in the table below. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each Draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Non-winning entries in each Draw will be entered into any subsequent Draw(s). Winners will be notified by telephone and/or SMS and in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant Draw and their names will be announced online at www.taylorswinespromos.com.au commencing on the dates specified in the table below.
|Draw No.||Entries Close For Draw||Draw Date||Publication Date|
|1||11:59pm on 16/07/2018||19/07/2018||24/07/2018|
|2||11:59pm on 31/07/2018||03/08/2018||06/08/2018|
|3||11:59pm on 14/08/2018||17/08/2018||20/08/2018|
12. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first valid entry drawn in Draw 1 will win a trip for two (2) people to watch the Australia vs. New Zealand rugby union match on 18/08/2018 at ANZ Stadium, Sydney NSW valued at up to AUD$3,250 depending on point of departure. The prize includes:
•Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to Sydney NSW (for clarity, any ancillary costs associated with getting to and from the winner's departing airport will be the responsibility of the winner and his/her companion and are not included);
•Two (2) nights twin share 4 star accommodation,
•Two (2) tickets to the Australia vs. New Zealand rugby union match on 18/08/2018; and
•AUD$250 spending money for the winner only
In the event the winner is from NSW, the Promoter will liaise with the winner to determine whether their prize will include return economy airfares to Sydney OR return private car transfers from their place of residence in NSW directly to the match on 18/08/2018.
14. The first valid entry drawn in Draw 2 will win a trip for two (2) people to watch the Australia vs. New Zealand rugby union match on 25/08/2018 at Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand, valued at up to AUD$8,670 depending on point of departure. The prize includes:
•Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to Auckland, New Zealand (for clarity, any ancillary costs associated with getting to and from the winner's departing airport will be the responsibility of the winner and his/her companion and are not included);
•Three (3) nights twin share 4 star accommodation,
•Two (2) tickets to the Australia vs. New Zealand rugby union match on 25/08/2018; and
•AUD$250 spending money for the winner only
15. The first valid entry drawn in Draw 3 will win a trip for two (2) people to watch the Australia vs. New Zealand rugby union match on 27/10/2018 in Tokyo, Japan valued at up to AUD$11,250 depending on point of departure. The prize includes:
•Two (2) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to Tokyo, Japan (for clarity, any ancillary costs associated with getting to and from the winner's departing airport will be the responsibility of the winner and his/her companion and are not included);
•Five (5) nights twin share 4 star accommodation,
•Two (2) tickets to the Australia vs. New Zealand rugby union match on 27/10/2018; and
•AUD$250 spending money for the winner only
The exact location of the match on 27/10/2018 is still to be confirmed however this will be communicated by the Promoter to the winner once known.
16. All prizes must be taken to coincide with the Australia vs. New Zealand rugby union matches as detailed in clauses 13, 14 and 15 above.
17. Additional spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Winners and their companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of a prize. Each prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Winners may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
18. Total prize pool value is up to AUD$23,170. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
20. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. The rugby union match tickets are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
22. A draw for any prizes if unclaimed may take place at 3pm on the dates in the table below at the same place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and/or SMS and in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and their names will be announced online at www.taylorswinespromos.com.au commencing on the dates in the table below.
|Draw No.||Unclaimed Prize Draw||Publication Date|
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) if any of the Australia vs. New Zealand rugby union matches are delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or (g) taking of a prize / attendance at the prize event.
30. The Promoter is Taylors Wines Pty Ltd (ABN 43 007 733 897) of Suite 2, Shed 72, 4F Huntley Street Alexandria NSW 2015. Telephone 02 8585 3555.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/24555 ACT Permit No. TP18/00910 SA Permit No. T18/839